DAYS TO GO
This website will not be updated for a while as we explore the next steps for YCWSW.
The YCWSW Day Conference is having a break in 2016. Instead, following the success of our Retreat Day with Mark Yaconelli in 2015, we are offering a similar Retreat Day for all youth and children's leaders in the region in March 2016. Here are the details:
DATE: Saturday March 5th 2016
TIMINGS: 10am to 4pm
VENUE: Monks Yard, Horton Cross, Ilminster, Somerset, TA19 9PT
COST: £30 (to include a buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day)
is a day to leave behind all the labels that can end up defining both ourselves and our ministry, and find space to seek the presence of God in order to be refreshed for our life of service for Him. During the day there will be a variety of workshops, seminars, worship streams and labyrinth-style spaces to choose from, both indoors and outside (weather permitting).
0930 - 1000 Arrival and refreshments
1000 - 1030 Welcome and introduction
1030 - 1045 Short break
1045 - 1145 SESSION 1
1145 - 1200 Short break
1200 - 1300 SESSION 2
1300 - 1400 Lunch
1400 - 1500 SESSION 3
1500 - 1530 Refreshments
1530 - 1600 Closing thoughts
'SPACES' running during the Session times - some also run during the lunch break:
HEAD SPACE - challenging and engaging Bible teaching to help you re-discover the majesty and wonder of God, and develop intimacy with Him.
PRAYER SPACE - individual 'prayer pods' containing things to help you reconnect with God through prayer and reflection. Bring your own music if you wish on an iPod/phone + headphones.
CREATIVE SPACE - a variety of expert-led, interactive and creative presentations using art, photography and poetry to help explore God's character.
JOURNEY SPACE - a variety of 'stations' designed to help you connect with God through prayer and contemplation.
LISTENING SPACE - a chance to meet with an experienced and trained listener if you would like help with any aspect of your life or ministry.
DISCUSSION SPACE - an opportunity to discuss issues relating to the theme of the day.
Our venue is 'Monks Yard', a beautiful conference and events venue just off the A303 in Somerset, with easy access from the M5 and plenty of free parking.
For more details about Monks Yard click here.
1. In the window below, choose the number of Retreat Day tickets you would like to buy/reserve. (If you wish to buy/reserve tickets for others as well, just choose the quantity you require when you order below. We need to keep track of who is coming so if you are ordering for others you will be asked to enter their name(s) and a contact email address to which the tickets will be emailed.)
2. If you wish to pay by credit card now please have you card details to hand (VISA/MasterCard/Amex) and click the green Order Now button when ready to order. You will then be taken to the Eventbrite website for payment - the transaction will be handled by Eventbrite via an industry-standard encrypted connection. You will not have to pay any fees for the credit card transaction.
2. If you would prefer to bring a cheque or cash on the day then click on the Show other payment options text and then click the grey Pay Offline button when you are ready to order. You will then be taken to the Eventbrite website to register. (If bringing a cheque with you on the day please ensure it is payable to Urban Saints SW Regional Account - no other cheque will be acceptable.) Please note that if you reserve a pay-on-the-day ticket and then do not turn up you are liable for the full fee of £30 and will be invoiced for this amount.
5. After buying/reserving your ticket you will receive an email containing a PDF file of your ticket. (If buying/reserving multiple tickets each ticket will be emailed to the email address given for that ticket.) Please print off your ticket(s) and bring with you or use the Eventbrite App to bring an electronic version with you on your smartphone/tablet. If you lose the printout or forget to bring your e-ticket you will still be allowed entry but there will be a delay in your registration whilst we verify your details.
6. RETREAT DAY TICKETS MUST BE BOOKED BY 8am ON TUESDAY MARCH 1st 2016 - we do not offer on-the-door tickets so it is not possible to book in after this cut-off date.
We often get sent questions about the YCWSW events when the information is already here on the website!
BEFORE SENDING IN THE FORM BELOW PLEASE LOOK THROUGH THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE FIRST AS THE INFORMATION WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY BE HERE!
If you cannot find the information you require, are having problems booking tickets, or for any other issue regarding the event, please use the form below to contact us. We will respond as soon as possible - usually the same day.
Cookies are small data files that may be stored on your computer by websites that are visited. Many cookies enhance the use of a website by remembering user preferences or helping website owners to see which pages or links are most popular. Recent legislation means that all website owners must now inform users of how cookies are used on their sites. For more information about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
*The third-party websites that may be linked via this website are:
4. Users are reminded that cookies may normally be disabled via the preferences option in their web browser. Any changes made to these settings will then apply to all websites visited, and functionality may be lost as a result.
Using the Eventbrite services via our Booking Page
Any data passed to YCWSW by Eventbrite will only be used by the partner organisations for the purpose of administering the conferences. We do not pass any data we receive to third parties. YCWSW complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all data will be stored and used in accordance with the Act.